2013 Space Contract & Rates
Exhibit space sells out because companies know InfoComm is the best place to generate sales leads, build an industry presence, demonstrate new technologies and products, and meet customers and new clients.
This is your opportunity to secure the best possible exhibit space and lock in prime exposure for your company in 2013.
“InfoComm offers us an ideal venue to provide training and support to our valued customers, augmenting our 80 training facilities around the world. It's also a great opportunity to showcase our new products and meet with our interators face-to-face.”
— Sean Goldstein, Vice President, Marketing, Crestron
Multiply Your Marketing Dollar
When you win, we win, so InfoComm offers many ways to help boost your marketing efforts. As an InfoComm exhibitor, look forward to exclusive benefits, including:
- Free company listing on the InfoComm 2013 website year-round and in the printed Show Guide
- Access to customizable InfoComm 2013 web banners and logos
- Free company profile and logo in the InfoComm International quarterly newsletter
- Opportunities to purchase the pre- and post-show attendee mailing lists
- Free access to the pre-registered press list
- Free Exhibitor Education Webinars hosted by InfoComm and various vendors
- Exhibitor Meetings in Orlando that allow you to connect with InfoComm staff, official show contractors and service providers, and your peers
- Exhibitor bulletins
- Free customer invitations personalized with your company name
- Exhibitor-only opportunities to maximize exposure with sponsorships and advertising
- Access to the convenient online Exhibitor Service Manual
- ... and so much more!
Please contact our sales team to reserve your space and address any questions you may have regarding the Show. Don’t miss your chance to exhibit at InfoComm 2013 and ultimately boost your bottom line.
InfoComm Exposition Sales
Toll Free: 1.800.659.7469
“We are absolutely, positively going to be back next year. It’s a fabulous show.
The return on investment is incredible. You should be exhibiting at InfoComm.”
— Fred Mikeska, Vice President of U.S. Sales & Marketing, AC Lighting