The InfoComm 2017 app is your guide to everything you need at the InfoComm show. In addition to the printed guide and map available onsite, this mobile app is a great way to get information about the show.
With the app you can:
- Interact with the Exhibit Hall map and get directions to the booths you want to see
- View the list of education sessions and special events
- Personalize the app by adding education sessions to your schedule or favorites list*
- Take notes and view documents from education sessions
- View essential information like show and registration hours and shuttle bus information
*This does not register you for the session, they are first-come, first-served.
New this year - The InfoComm 2017 app will be used for the Tech Trek. You can participate by logging into the mobile app, then click the "Tech Trek" icon and scan the QR code at each of the four stops. It's that easy!
If you already have the InfoComm app downloaded to your device from a previous InfoComm show, click on the "More" tab at the bottom of the app and scroll down to the bottom of the menu. Then, click "Change Event". This should refresh and update your app.
Not ready to download on your phone? Log in to the desktop site to begin planning your trip. All of the features are the same as the mobile app, and once you log in all changes will save to your mobile version.
Available for IOS or ANDROID devices