Nineteen percent of InfoComm attendance comes from outside the United States, and we’re committed to providing a global marketplace that makes it easy for you to meet manufacturers, dealers and audiovisual professionals all in one place.
With 1,000 exhibitors and 40,000 attendees, InfoComm 2017 is the largest trade fair in North America for audiovisual communications.
InfoComm 2017 features:
- A robust education program, with more than 100 InfoComm University training sessions and Manufacturers' Training sessions (in English)
- Tours to innovative Orlando AV installation projects during AV Tech Tours
- Audio Demo Rooms from Tuesday-Friday, where you can hear equipment from the biggest brands in audio
- An exclusive International Trade Center for non-US visitors that are visiting as part of a Department of Commerce delegation
- Complimentary access to the Opening Reception on Tuesday evening
The InfoComm show is produced by InfoComm International, the association for commercial AV professionals worldwide.