The International Trade Center is open to non-US visitors that are at InfoComm as part of the International Buyer Program, facilitated by the Department of Commerce.
International Trade Center
Welcome International Buyer Program delegates!
Benefits for International Buyer Program Delegates
- Business-to-business matchmaking with pre-screened U.S. suppliers
- Complimentary three-day, exhibits-only registration
- Complimentary Seminar and Workshop Package*
- Complimentary registration to the Opening Reception hosted by InfoComm International
- Pre-printed badges
- A free copy of the Export Interest Directory
- Assistance booking lodging at official InfoComm hotels
Sessions are offered in English only. In order to receive these benefits, you must register with an official U.S. Embassy IBP Delegation.
To register as an international delegate for the International Buyer Program contact your nearest U.S. embassy or consulate and ask for the Commercial Section.