Higher Education Tech Managers
Create a learning environment that connects students and educators.
Colleges and universities have some of the most wide-ranging and demanding audiovisual needs. From distance learning, wayfinding, and networked AV—not to mention having a system that’s easy for any educator to use—you need solutions that work together (and work with your budget).
InfoComm has the products modern higher education organizations need, from collaboration tools to network security.
Need training? The Seminar and Workshop package is your best bet!
Take as many 1-2 hour classes as you need from Tuesday through Friday for just $249 if you're an InfoComm International member ($349 for non-members—still a great deal!). Hear case studies from your peers in higher education who face the same challenges you do and get tips from manufacturers on how to get the most out of their products.
Tech Managers Reception
Thursday, June 15
5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Join us for a networking reception just for Tech Managers! If you registered for InfoComm 2017 and answered that you work at a higher education institution, watch your inbox for a special invitation to this event.
Training for Higher Education AV and Technology Managers
Here's a list of sessions you may be interested in:
- Success in Standardized Room Solutions
- Better Learning Experiences through Innovative AV
- Protecting AV Investments: How to Procure and Manage AV Systems to Maximize your ROI
- Solving the Video Streaming Problem: Inside and Out
- Vaddio: The Integrated Classroom
- Environmental Design for Higher Education: Creating Effective Learning Spaces
- Doing More With Less: A Case Study of Cost-Effective Growth of Educational Technology in Higher Ed
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Voice Control in Presentation and Collaborative Environment
- ADA Standards Compliance for Classroom AV Systems
- Mediasite By Sonic Foundry: Integrating Mediasite in Your Classroom or Training Room
- Classroom Design and Management to Reduce Costs and Increase Uptime and Usability
- Transitioning Users to New Technology Spaces
- A Phased Approach to Classroom AV System Design and Installation Management
- Case Study: Videoconferencing, Collaboration, and BYOD for Every Space and Budget