The assignment of Audio Demo Rooms to InfoComm exhibitors in the Convention Center will be conducted according to the following guidelines:
Only current InfoComm exhibitors in good standing may apply to reserve available Audio Demo Rooms within the Convention Center. Such exhibitors requesting must also meet the following minimum paid exhibit space requirements:
- For Audio Demo Room rental of 3-5 days during the InfoComm show week, exhibitors must have a minimum of 400 n.s.f. of paid exhibit space contracted and paid for in their company’s name on the InfoComm show floor.
- Companies looking to use meeting space in lieu of exhibit floor space will be booked at the prevailing exposition floor space rate.
- Exhibitors must submit plans for room usage to InfoComm Show Management in writing. InfoComm reserves the right to inspect the meeting room(s) on-site and charge exhibitors the exhibit space rate if room usage does not fall within the criteria stated above.
- Plans for room usage and layout must be submitted to Stuart Weiser for Fire Marshal approval prior to Monday, April 16, 2018.
- Audio Demo Room requests will be processed based on the exhibitor’s priority points ranking for requests received by the deadline of Wednesday, October 4, 2017; thereafter, requests will be honored on a space-available, first-come, first-served basis.
- After the Wednesday, October 4, 2017, deadline, exhibitors will receive a written confirmation, a floor plan of their assigned Audio Demo Room(s) and an invoice. Payment of the assigned Audio Demo Room will be due in full by Monday, November 20, 2017. If payment is not received by Monday, November 20, 2017, Audio Demo Rooms will be returned to inventory and offered to other exhibitors.
- Cancellation Policy: If assigned Audio Demo Room is canceled between Wednesday, October 25, 2017, and Monday, November 20, 2017, a 50% cancellation fee of the original Audio Demo Room rental fee shall apply. Cancellations made after Monday, November 20, 2017, will forfeit the full room payment amount.
- Food and Beverage utilized within Audio Demo Rooms must be contracted through the Convention Center’s official catering service, Centerplate.
- Exhibitor utilizing an Audio Demo Room is responsible for all associated costs incurred while using the Audio Demo Room including but not limited to: material handling, electrical, labor, room setup, re-keying door if keys are lost, signage, security, internet and AV services.
- Contact Marisol Mercado at Freeman at +1.703.579.1786 to review freight target delivery date, piece count, size and weight. Freeman will supply the appropriate shipping labels.
- Exhibitors are solely responsible for the security of their equipment and guests’ belongings within the Audio Demo Room occupied.