Do you have an innovative new product that you want to launch at the biggest trade show in North America for audiovisual communications?
Apply to the Innovations Showcase program: a select area in the InfoComm 2017 exhibit hall, where start-ups and new-to-market companies can make their debut in the pro-AV industry.
The Innovations Showcase program is a cost-effective way for you to participate in the show, but you need to meet certain criteria:
- You must be a new exhibitor that has never exhibited at InfoComm before
- Your product must be targeted to commercial applications for the corporate, education, government, healthcare, worship, entertainment and retail markets
- You must submit an application for consideration by April 14. All applications will be reviewed by InfoComm, and exhibitors will be notified if their application has been accepted.
All Innovations Showcase exhibitors will be given a turnkey kiosk package, which includes:
- Display counter
- Custom graphic backing panel and header with your logo
- Electrical outlet
- Showcase padded carpet throughout exhibit
- Up to 200 pounds of material handling
- Two chairs
- Shared limited Internet access
- Entry into Best New Product Technology awards, with cash prizes
- Traffic-building activities by show management to encourage attendees to visit the Innovations Showcase area
- Access to complimentary private conference rooms to meet with prospective investors, distributors, dealers and press during show hours
- Free company listing on the show website, onsite Show Guide, and show mobile app*
- Editorial coverage of the Innovations Showcase on the show’s website and in attendee pre-show marketing
- Membership in InfoComm International®, which gives you access to market research and discounts on InfoComm University™ training
Investment: $3,000 ($5,000 value!)
Apply to be in the Innovations Showcase, or contact us at +1.703.273.7200 or email@example.com.