General Information — Exhibitor Service Manual, Deadlines, Hours and Rules
Visit Freeman Online for forms and to order onsite services.
The forms inside the checklist can also be downloaded here: Exhibitor Services Manual.
|Thursday, May 31||8 a.m.–5 p.m.||Targeted Move-In|
|Friday, June 1||8 a.m.–5 p.m.||Targeted Move-In|
|Saturday, June 2||8 a.m.–5 p.m.||Targeted Move-In|
|Sunday, June 3||8 a.m.–5 p.m.||General Move-In|
|Monday, June 4||8 a.m.–5 p.m.||General Move-In|
|Tuesday, June 5||8 a.m.–5 p.m.||General Move-In|
|Friday, June 8||4 p.m.–11 p.m.|
|Saturday, June 9||8 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Sunday, June 10||8 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Monday, June 11||8 a.m.–1 p.m.|
Please note: Overtime rates will apply to Display and Forklift/Rigging Labor after 5 p.m. on Friday and all day on Saturday and Sunday.
All exhibitor materials must be removed from the exhibit facility by Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1 p.m.
Exhibitor Dashboard — Login and Add Company Listing and Product Categories
Your InfoComm 2018 Exhibitor Dashboard is where you can add your company listing/booth profile, pay your bills, register your booth personnel and access the 2018 Exhibitor Service Kit. Log-in using your new Exhibitor ID and your Company Number/AVIXA MemberID as your password.
Frequently Requested Forms
- Attendee List Promotions
- Freeman Online Exhibitor Services Kit
- Frequently Requested Service Documents
- Booth Variance Request Form - Due April 27
- Marshalling Yard
- Shipping Labels
- Advance Warehouse Shipping – Begins May 1/ends May 24
- Meeting Room Advanced Warehouse Shipping Labels – Begins May 1/ends May 24
- Hanging Sign Advance Warehouse Shipping Labels – Begins May 1/ends May 24
- Show Site Shipping – Begins May 31
- Meeting Room Show Site Shipping Labels – Begins June 8
- Access Storage Show Site Shipping Labels – Begins June 8
- Target Change Request Form
- Height Restrictions - North Hall
- Height Restrictions - Central Hall
- Liability Insurance Policy
- Target move in times/dates: