Get ready to level up your game!
Watch as collegiate teams battle it out on the show floor in heart-pumping matches, showcasing the latest industry reference design. Experience the future of gaming firsthand and don't miss out on feeling the electricity in the air and the energy of the crowd. Join us to experience the excitement and learn why collegiate esports is where it's at. Reserve a tour and discussion here.
Discover the world of collegiate esports at InfoComm Esports Live, where you can explore industry standards for creating a "Home Field" for competitive play, a "Practice Field" for championship preparation, and developing a live online presence to build a community around a college esports team. Experience the best in collegiate esports technology at InfoComm Esports Live. This event showcases four key technology stages with proven designs that produce the high-impact experience that collegiate esports teams are seeking, without the costs and dependence on professional production teams.
Step onto the Gaming Stage and witness champion-level collegiate teams battle it out in live 3-on-3 Rocket League matches using top-of-the-line gaming stations from CORSAIR and Logitech. Featuring large format displays and multi-camera production, InZone gaming displays, and headsets from Sony, this stage is a feast for the eyes and ears. Plus, with gaming desks and chairs from Spectrum, Q-SYS handling the lighting and sound, and a lightning-fast network by NETGEAR, everything runs seamlessly for college students and staff alike.
Get ready to experience the ultimate production powerhouse that will leave you spellbound! Head over to the Production Stage and prepare to be amazed by the incredible Newtek live TV and media production suite, Sony camera controllers and monitors, and Q-SYS Show controller for audio processing. This cutting-edge technology allows for live multicamera production complete with stunning graphics, titles, and player backstories. And the best part? With just two or three operators, this broadcast solution can produce a show that will blow your mind!
Looking for a different perspective on the action? Check out the Shoutcast Stage, where "play-by-play" coverage adds a human touch to esports gaming and helps build a community beyond just the athletes. Featuring Sony cameras, Logitech communications, and Spectrum furniture, this stage showcases various ways to integrate branding and sponsorships into the experience. Meet the Shoutcasters and snap a selfie at the desk when they're not on-air!
Show FloorIC2045 mins
Show FloorIC21All DayCaleb Collquitt, Head Coach, eSports, Faulkner University
Show FloorIC2330 minsCaleb Collquitt, Head Coach, eSports, Faulkner University
Show FloorIC2430 mins
Show FloorIC2530 minsKevin Arvin, Managing Partner, eFootprints Vivian Wang, CORSAIR Scott Dorn, EVP, Spectrum
Show FloorIC2615 minsBrad Sousa, Chief Technology Officer, AVI Systems, Inc. HQ Megan Dutta, Director of Emerging Markets at rAVe [LAVNCH
Show FloorIC2830 mins
Show FloorIC270 minsJenny Ehland, Audio Visual Engineer, AVI Systems Craig Frankenstein, Director Digital Media and Broadcast, AVI Systems Cary Lambert, Global Brand Manager, Pro Series & Esports, Logitech
Show FloorIC2230 minsCaleb Collquitt, Head Coach, eSports, Faulkner University
Show FloorIC2930 mins
Show FloorIC3030 minsBrad Sousa, Chief Technology Officer, AVI Systems, Inc. HQ
Show FloorIC3125 minsChristiano Mazza, AVIXA Foundation President
Show FloorIC3230 mins
Show FloorIC3330 mins
Show FloorIC3430 mins
Show FloorIC3530 minsKevin Arvin, Managing Partner, eFootprints Cary Lambert, Global Brand Manager, Pro Series & Esports, Logitech
Show FloorIC3630 minsDave Labuskes, CEO of AVIXA, in conversation with Steph Beckett, Managing Editor, rAVe
Show FloorIC3730 mins
Show FloorIC3830 minsVivian Wang, CORSAIR Scott Dorn, EVP, Spectrum
Show FloorIC3930 mins
Show FloorIC4720 minsIn this session, University of North Carolina Advertising Professor and THE rAVe Agency founder, Gary Kayye, will explore both the economics of adding eSports to your school as well as how it’s perfec ...
Show FloorIC4010 mins
Show FloorIC41All Day
Show FloorIC4230 mins
Show FloorIC4330 mins
Show FloorIC4430 mins
Show FloorIC4630 mins
AVI Systems' Chief Technology Officer, Brad Sousa, will discuss how esports' online presence connects colleges and universities to underserved students, creates opportunities for previously ignored students, promotes competitive equality between D1 and private schools, and closes the gender gap in collegiate sports.
Discover how Esports levels the competitive landscape as eFootprints shares the journey experienced by many colleges and universities.
Esports Live Team
Special Guest: Caleb Colquitt, Head Coach Faulkner University Esports
College Technology Experts: eFootprints
Collegiate Esports Impactor: Brad Sousa, CTO AVI Systems
Esports Tech Experts: Craig Frankenstein, Director Digital Media and Broadcast for AVI Systems and Jenny Ehland, Audio Visual Engineer and self-proclaimed Esports "Gamer Girl"
Technology Provided By
Up for the challenge? Schedule your time to play Rocket League against your fellow attendees!
All time slots are full! Be sure to register as a standby player at InfoComm Booth 4033. See you there!
InfoComm Esports Live Contest Rules
The InfoComm Esports Live Contest (the "Contest") at InfoComm 2023 in Orlando, Florida at the Orange County Convention Center (the Show) is open to all attendees of InfoComm 2023. The following groups are ineligible to win prizes but may participate in game play:
- AVIXA Staff
- AVIXA Board of Directors
- AVIXA Committee Members
- Freeman Employees
- Any service providers of the Orange County Convention Center
- Any other approved vendors or service providers affiliated with InfoComm
- InfoComm Media Partners
- Current InfoComm Exhibitors
- InfoComm Esports Live equipment providers
- Immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee
The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. How to Enter
Players must register in advance of the InfoComm Show on the www.InfoCommShow.org website and will receive an electronic confirmation with their gameplay date, time, and location. No purchase is necessary to participate in the Contest, contestants must hold a valid InfoComm 2023 attendee badge.
3. Prize Drawing
All gameplay for match 1 – 5 will be held at InfoComm 2023 held at the Orange County Center in Orlando, FL inside the exhibit hall in booth 4033 on Friday, June 16, between 11:00 am – 1:30 pm, EST and followed by the Championship Match at 1:30 pm.
The winner of each Match is based on the best 2 of 3 wins during match play.
Match winners advance to the championship bracket. 5 winning teams enter the Championship bracket.
Championship brackets are ranked based on the total points of the winning team in their respective match.
The two highest combined scoring teams in the Championship bracket play for the Final Championship at 1:30p.
The Championship bracket winner is determined by 2 out of 3 wins during the Championship Match.
AVIXA will distribute prizes immediately following the competition to the top two winning teams.
Giveaways will vary and winners' prizes will be pre-selected by InfoComm Show Management. All prizes will be of a cash value under $499 USD and are non-negotiable and final.
5. Winner Verification
Prize winners will collect their prize from booth #4033. Prize winners will be required to verify their identity by producing Government-issued identification with photo.
6. Publicity Release:
Contest entrants grant AVIXA and InfoComm the right to announce winners' names and use their likeness for promotional purposes. Information from badges scanned at the game location can receive marketing materials from InfoComm, AVI Systems, Sony, CORSAIR, Logitech, NETGEAR, Newtek, Q-SYS, and Spectrum.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsors and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower, or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing, or typographical errors; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, or in any Contest-related materials; or (e) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants' participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt, or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants' rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Virginia.
9. Modification or Termination
Sponsors reserve the right to modify or terminate the giveaway at any time, with proper notice given to participants.
10. Compliance with Laws:
The InfoComm Esports Live Contest complies with applicable laws, regulations, and platform guidelines.
11. Sponsorship and Release:
a. AVIXA and the InfoComm Show are the sponsors of this giveaway.
Infocomm Esports Live Friday Match Rules and Requirements
- Match and Championship Play
- There will be 5 matches and a Championship Final, each with two teams playing 3x3 Rocket League (which is a free game so start having fun now. Click here to get started)
- Teams are randomly selected based on registrations for the time slot (see registrations above)
- The winner of each Match is based on the best 2 of 3 wins during match play
- Match winners advance to the championship bracket. 5 winning teams enter the Championship bracket
- Championship brackets are ranked based on total points of the winning team in their respective match
- The two highest combined scoring teams in the Championship bracket, play for the Final Championship at 1:30p
- The Championship bracket winner is determined by 4 out of 5 wins during the Championship Match
- Prizes will be awarded for First Place and Second Place winners of the Championship match
- All play will be on gaming stations at Infocomm Esports Live gaming stations provided. All players must have a Rocket League (Free version) account to use for game play, prior to arriving at the event
- Any bodies, decals, wheels, rocket boosts, toppers, antennae, goal explosions, trails, or engine audios that are currently disabled in competitive queues are not permitted for use during the match
- Players are not allowed to leave their team and then rejoin to put them on the other side of the arena and will be considered cheating
- All players are subject to the rules and regulations set forth by InfoComm during gameplay. Innapropriate language and harassment are prohibited, both in-game and on official and unofficial channels/social media sites
- All players, play at their own risk and are not guaranteed any specific results, performance, or conditions. This is a volunteer event made available to players at the discretion of the Tournament Manager
- Teams are determined by:
- Only registered players, registered by the time slot chosen at the Infocomm Esports Live landing page will be allowed to play unless otherwise determined by the Tournament Manager
- The teams for each match will be randomly selected 15 minutes prior to match start based on time slot registered for. All players must be at the Infocomm Esports Live arena, and checked in at the welcome desk, 20 minutes prior to match time
- Teams that do not have 3 players 20 minutes prior to Match time, may be required to play with the number of players present, or postponed to another Match at the discretion of the Tournament Manager
- In case of a tie, advancement will be determined by the Tournament Manager
This is just for fun! We will do our best to provide a fun time for everyone. There are no guarantees of performance, skill level or results. Each player registering for this event agrees to conduct themselves as an industry professional with consideration of others.