- InfoComm 2020 will take place from June 13-19. The exhibits are June 17-19, with training on June 13-19.
- InfoComm will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- Cost to attend InfoComm is $299 for a three-day exhibit hall pass, but watch your inbox for special offers from us (and from exhibitors!) on how you can attend at a discount.
- Hotel rooms in the InfoComm room block will be available in February.
- Attendees must be at least 16 years or older to access the event.
An Award-Winning Show
Not only is InfoComm the largest show in the US for audiovisual technology--with the greatest collection of audio, digital signage, and collaboration companies all under one roof--but we're also one of the top tradeshows in any industry overall.
InfoComm ranked as one of the Top 25 Fastest-Growing Shows for Attendance in the 2018 Trade Show News Network list.
Thank you to all our attendees, exhibitors and partners for your support in making InfoComm such a success!