- InfoComm 2018 will take place from June 2-8. The exhibits are June 6-8, with training on June 2-8.
- InfoComm will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- Cost to attend InfoComm is $300 for a three-day exhibit hall pass, but watch your inbox for special offers from us (and from exhibitors!) on how you can attend at a discount.
- Hotel rooms in the InfoComm room block are now available to be reserved. Make your reservations today!
- Attendees must be at least 16 years or older to access the event.
An Award-Winning Show
Not only is InfoComm the largest show in the US for audiovisual technology--with the greatest collection of audio, digital signage, and collaboration companies all under one roof--but we're also one of the top tradeshows in any industry overall.
InfoComm ranked as #30 in the 2017 Trade Show News Network list of Top Trade Shows and, due to our tremendous growth in attendance for InfoComm 2017, is one of the fastest growing trade shows according to Trade Show Executive.
Thank you to all our attendees, exhibitors and partners for your support in making InfoComm such a success!