- InfoComm 2019 will take place from June 8-14. The exhibits are June 12-14, with training on June 8-14.
- InfoComm will be held at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Florida, USA.
- Cost to attend InfoComm is $299 for a three-day exhibit hall pass, but watch your inbox for special offers from us (and from exhibitors!) on how you can attend at a discount.
- Hotel rooms in the InfoComm room block will be available in February.
- Attendees must be at least 16 years or older to access the event.
An Award-Winning Show
Not only is InfoComm the largest show in the US for audiovisual technology--with the greatest collection of audio, digital signage, and collaboration companies all under one roof--but we're also one of the top tradeshows in any industry overall.
InfoComm ranked as one of the Top 25 Fastest-Growing Shows for Attendance in the 2018 Trade Show News Network list.
Thank you to all our attendees, exhibitors and partners for your support in making InfoComm such a success!