If you need it on your campus, you'll find it at InfoComm.
Create a learning environment that connects students and educators.
Colleges and universities have some of the most wide-ranging and demanding audiovisual needs. From distance learning, wayfinding, and networked AV—not to mention having a system that’s easy for any educator to use—you need solutions that work together (and work with your budget).
InfoComm has the products modern higher education organizations need, from collaboration tools and digital wayfinding, to interactive whiteboards and control systems... and everything in-between.
Training for Higher Education AV and Technology Managers
Included in the Seminar and Workshop Package:
Check out this list of sessions focused on AV in higher education environments:
- Active Learning Space Design and Implementation
- Audiovisual Information Security in Higher Education
- The Convergence of IT and AV at Brigham Young University
- Transforming Spaces Into Active Inspired Learning and Student Collaboration Experiences-Presented by Legrand
- Creating a Campus Through Classroom Standardization
- A Phased Approach to Classroom AV System Design and Installation Management
- Modern Classroom AV Technology, Integration and Centralized Control-Presented by Vaddio
- Brigham Young University's Open Source AV Control System Technology Deep Dive
- Understanding Sit/Stand Furniture Applications and the Impact of ADA Requirement on Space Design and Infrastructure in Corporate and Higher Education AV Solutions-Presented by Legrand
Get a deep dive into networking technology in these two courses:
A core knowledge class for all AV professionals, Networking Technology teaches the basics of information technology and IP networking. You'll learn to troubleshoot the network that supports your AV system. Labs allow you to explore networking concepts on your own computer to see how they work.
This advanced, three-day course explores the impacts of audiovisual systems on networks. Gain an in-depth understanding of network architecture, components, protocols, security, and important considerations to implement AV over the network.
Design Thinking: It's not just for designers!
Join your education colleagues to learn how the concepts behind Design Thinking can transform your next project and lead to better end user satisfaction. By using the tools in this course, you'll be able to better understand the needs of your internal stakeholders and deliver a solution that truly meets (or exceeds!) their expectations.
Tech Managers Reception
Wednesday, June 6
4:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Join us for a networking reception just for Tech Managers! If you registered for InfoComm 2018 and answered that you work at a higher education institution, watch your inbox for a special invitation to this event.