Digital Signage Pavilion at InfoComm
Sleep Number Individual Fit
Nike+ Running Trial Zone | AKQA
Lotte World Tower
Increase engagement with your customers.
Technology has been integrated in countless retail stores and quick service restaurants with personalized digital-out-of-home messaging, interactive touchscreen engagement, atmosphere-setting lighting, augmented reality, digital wayfinding and energizing audio--all to create an ideal environment that helps you tell the story of your brand.
Visit the InfoComm Exhibit Hall and see the more than 130 manufacturers of technology solutions for retail applications.
NEW at InfoComm!
A robust education track specifically for retail professionals and those working in retail technology projects.
- Creating Personalized Retail Environments - IS160
- Interactive Content and Experiences in Retail
- Interactive PlayZones in Retail - IS165
- Voice Assistants in Retail: Conversational Commerce - IS162
- Visual Recognition in Retail Store: Targeting Experiences to Every Shopper - IS078
- Customization Platforms for Retail: Inviting Shoppers into the Design Process - IS167
- Visualization Technologies in Retail - IS168
- Retail Self-Service: Creating Intuitive Experiences for Customers - IS169
- Digital Signage Trends and Consumer Insights in Retail - IS062
- Case Study: Empowering Retail Associates with Technology - IS076
- Case Study: Carousel @ Bloomingdale’s Retail Pop-Up Shop - IS096
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Retail - IS106
- Content Creation Strategies for Retail - IS110
- Future of the Flagship in Retail - IS132
- Experiential Retail Activations: Best in Class
- Collaborative Design for Retail Spaces
This track is included in the Seminar and Workshop package, which gives you access to 200+ education sessions from Tuesday-Friday.
Also for retail professionals:
Retail Industry Networking Reception
Wednesday, June 12
5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
This event is open to individuals in the retail industry only. You will be offered this event during the registration process if you qualify.
The creative conference on designing experiences.
Retail Executive Experience
An invitation-only program for VIPs in the retail community, with travel, hotel and education hosted by InfoComm.
AV in Retail News
Retail stores use digital signage for a variety of reasons, many applicable to other verticals. Here are a few ways retailers can use digital signage to generate positive business outcomes.
There’s a new kind of retail. And it’s a retail of amusement. Where we used to have to shop for utility, now we go for enjoyment.
How audiovisual technology was used by ESI Design at 900 North Michigan Shops to completely transform the visitor experience and enhance the shopping center as a destination.