The exhibitor has full discretion to determine the content and speakers for each Manufacturers’ Training session. Exhibitors may offer one-hour sessions or two-hour sessions. Closed sessions are no longer offered as part of the Manufacturers' Training program.
Be advised that a limited number of meeting rooms are available for Manufacturers’ Training. The Manufacturers’ Training submission process is ongoing, so the earlier you complete your submission, the more likely we will be able to accommodate your request.
Manufacturers' Training sessions are open to all InfoComm attendees holding a valid Education Pass. Any education pass allows attendees to attend an unlimited number of Manufacturers’ Training sessions. New this year: attendees can also attend just Manufacturers’ Training sessions with the Manufacturers’ Training Pass at a lower package price of $49 for AVIXA members and $99 for nonmembers.
Note: You must be a contracted InfoComm 2023 exhibitor to present a Manufacturers' Training session.
Submit your Manufacturers' Training session
- 1-hour session — $2,250
- 2-hour session — $4,000
Manufacturers’ Training will take place Tuesday, June 13 – Thursday, June 15 during the show.
The following start times are available for 1 hour sessions:
|Tues., June 13
||Wed., June 14
||Thurs., June 15
The following start times are available for 2 hour sessions:
|Tues., June 13
||Wed., June 14
||Thurs., June 15
You may indicate your preferred start times on the session submission. InfoComm Show Management reserves the right to reschedule sessions that may conflict or compete with content offered in InfoComm’s education program.
Standard Session Package
Manufacturers’ Training will be held in meeting rooms at the Orange County Convention Center. InfoComm Show Management will provide the following support for Manufacturers’ Training sessions at no additional charge:
- Standard classroom set including tables and chairs, a head table and podium
- Standard AV system including a front screen LCD projector, skirted screen, video switcher, computer digital interface, sound mixer, and house sound with lavaliere microphone
- Signage indicating the session schedule for each training room
- Registration/directional personnel for access control to the training rooms
- Additional tables for product display and literature distribution upon request
- Post-show list of verified attendees
- Post-session evaluation attendee survey (New this year: Administered by InfoComm)
Exhibitors are also permitted to hang signage/banners (according to the convention center’s rules) and distribute product information/promotional literature within the training rooms.
InfoComm Show management will assist with additional AV, labor, and Internet access upon request; additional charges will apply. Food and beverage may be ordered by exhibitors through the official convention center caterer at exhibitor expense.
Application and Marketing Deadlines
Website Listings: All Manufacturers’ Training sessions submitted by February 28, 2023, will be listed in InfoComm registration. Sessions will be listed on infocommshow.org as part of the overall education program and your speaker(s) will be shown on the website as InfoComm speakers.
You will receive written confirmation when your Manufacturers’ Training application has been reviewed and approved. Upon confirmation, you will be invoiced, and the full amount is due upon receipt.
If an assigned Manufacturers' Training session is cancelled between Dec. 31, 2022, and Jan. 31, 2023, a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations made after Jan. 31, 2023, will forfeit the full payment amount.
The Manufacturers’ Training program includes these complimentary services to help promote your session:
- Session name, date and time, instructor(s), instructor(s) bio, and session description listed in education schedule in online registration
- Session name, date and time in the attendee brochure*
- Session date and time in the Show Guide*
- Five (5) VIP Comps for each session to be used at your discretion ($495 value)
- Application submissions for eligible sessions for CTS Renewal Units (RUs). CTS RU Provider status is good for two years once obtained.
- Distribution of electronic handout materials through the mobile app
- Pre-show list of registered attendees for your session
- Post-show list of verified attendees scanned at your session
- Email template to promote your sessions to your customers
- Custom URL that links directly to your session(s)
- Session listing in MyShowPlanner to be favorited by InfoComm attendees
- Standard room set up (see details above)
*Pending receipt of information by February 28, 2023.
Submit your session
If you have any questions regarding Manufacturers’ Training, please contact Stuart Weiser.