The exhibitor has full discretion to determine the content and speakers for each Manufacturers’ Training session. Exhibitors may offer one-hour sessions or two-hour sessions.
Be advised that a limited number of time slots are available for Manufacturers’ Training. The Manufacturers’ Training submission process is ongoing, so the earlier you complete your submission, the more likely we will be able to accommodate your request.
The maximum number of sessions any exhibitor can submit is fifteen (15).
Manufacturers' Training sessions are open to all InfoComm attendees holding a valid Education Pass. Any education pass allows attendees to attend an unlimited number of Manufacturers’ Training sessions. Attendees can also attend only Manufacturers’ Training sessions with the Manufacturers’ Training Pass at a lower package price of $99 for AVIXA members and $149 for nonmembers.
Note: You must be a contracted InfoComm 2024 exhibitor to present a Manufacturers' Training session.
1-hour session — $2,500
2-hour session — $4,500
Manufacturers’ Training will take place Tuesday, June 11 – Thursday, June 13 during the show. The following start times are available:
You may indicate your preferred start times on the session submission. InfoComm Show Management reserves the right to reschedule sessions that may conflict or compete with content offered in InfoComm’s education program.
Attendees interested in manufacturers’ training have varying levels of knowledge on topics presented at InfoComm. Your topic should be tailored to InfoComm’s target audiences, including technology managers and end users as well as AV/IT designers, integrators, and engineers.
Speakers should assume a basic understanding of industry knowledge and stipulate the level of proposed content session by indicating one of the topic knowledge levels below:
- Advanced – suitable for attendees with extensive experience in the topic area covered by the session.
- Intermediate – suitable for attendees with exposure and some experience in the topic area covered by the session.
- Beginner – suitable for attendees with little to no prior exposure to the topic area covered by the session.
CTS RU Application
In order for your submission to qualify for RU credit, you will need to provide the CTS, CTS-D, and CTS-I duties that best apply to the subject matter of your session. Sessions do not need to address all three types of CTS designations to be submitted, for example, a session might only address CTS duties or CTS and CTS-D duties only.
Room Set Up:
Manufacturers’ Training will be held in meeting rooms at the Las Vegas Convention Center. InfoComm Show Management will provide the following support for Manufacturers’ Training sessions at no additional charge:
- Standard classroom set including tables and chairs, a head table, and podium
- Standard AV system including a front screen LCD projector, skirted screen, video switcher, computer digital interface, sound mixer, and house sound with lavaliere microphone
- Signage indicating the session schedule for each training room
- Registration/directional personnel for access control to the training rooms
- Additional tables for product display and literature distribution upon request
- Post-show list of verified attendees
- Post-session evaluation attendee survey (Administered by InfoComm)
- Exhibitors are also permitted to hang signage/banners (according to the convention center’s rules) and distribute product information/promotional literature within the training rooms.
InfoComm Show management will assist with additional AV, labor, and Internet access upon request; additional charges will apply.
Application and Marketing Deadlines:
Website Listings: All Manufacturers’ Training sessions submitted by February 28, 2024, will be listed in InfoComm registration. Sessions will be listed on www.infocommshow.org as part of the overall education program and your speaker(s) will be shown on the website as InfoComm speakers.
You will receive written confirmation when your Manufacturers’ Training application has been reviewed and approved. Upon confirmation, you will be invoiced, and the full amount is due upon receipt.
If an assigned Manufacturers' Training session is cancelled between Dec. 31, 2023, and Jan. 31, 2024, a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations made after Jan. 31, 2024, will forfeit the full payment amount.
The Manufacturers’ Training program includes these complimentary services to help promote your session:
- Session name, date and time, instructor(s), instructor(s) bio, and session description listed in the education schedule in online registration
- Five (5) VIP Comp Passes for each session to be used at your discretion ($495 value)
- Application of sessions for CTS Renewal Units (RUs). CTS RU Provider status is good for two years once obtained
- Distribution of electronic handout materials through the mobile app
- Pre-show list of registered attendees for your session
- Post-show list of verified attendees scanned at your session
- Social sharing marketing tools for your speakers and staff to promote your session
- Custom URL that links directly to your session(s)
- Session listing in MyShowPlanner to be favorited by InfoComm attendees
- Standard room set up (see details above)
*Pending receipt of information by February 28, 2024.
If you have any questions, please contact Stuart Weiser.