If this is your first time exhibiting at an InfoComm show, welcome!
We are excited to have you join us at InfoComm 2018 and we're looking forward to a great show in Las Vegas!
As a new exhibitor, we want to provide you with the best experience possible. Below, you will find useful information to help you get ready for the show. Or, call us at any time at +1.703.273.7200 with your questions - we're here to help!
New Exhibitor Benefits
As a "thank you" for choosing InfoComm, all first time exhibitors are eligible for these free benefits to help increase your visibility at InfoComm:
- Company name and booth number listed as a New Exhibitor on the show website
- Designation of new exhibitors on the online Exhibit Hall map
- Highlighted in the onsite Show Guide as a new exhibitor
- Email sent to pre-registered attendees featuring list/location of all new exhibitors at the show
- Designation of new exhibitors in the mobile app
- You can also take advantage of our free pre-show marketing support and promote your participation at InfoComm with banners, email signatures, and more
FREE EDUCATION AND RESOURCES!
New Exhibitor On-Boarding
The New Exhibitor On-Boarding Program, presented by Competitive Edge, includes a series of five quick and easy worksheets to help you have a successful show.
- Worksheet #1 - Defining Your Outcomes
- Worksheet #2 - Identify & Attract Your Ideal Visitors
- Worksheet #3 - Manage Your Visitor’s Experience
- Worksheet #4 - Manage Your Leads
- Worksheet #5 - Measuring Performance, Value & ROI
New Exhibitor Newsletters and Exhibitor Bulletins
In addition to the Exhibitor Bulletins you should already be receiving, check your inbox for New Exhibitor Newsletters that will provide you with helpful information to make your InfoComm 2018 experience a success.
First-Time Exhibitor Guide
Competitive Edge Webinar
Get advice on taking full advantage of being a new exhibitor and showcasing your new products. Download the workbook to follow along with the video.
Visit the Tips and Resources page for more FAQs, strategies and helpful videos.
FIRST-TIME EXHIBITOR FAQs
What's included in my booth?
Each 10' x 10' booth will be set with 8' high back drape, and 3' high side dividers. The exhibit hall is not carpeted. Electric is not included with any standard booth package order.
- Booths 300 sqft or less will receive a 7" x 44" two-line identification sign with logo.
- Booths larger than 300 sqft may receive a 7" x 44" two-line identification sign with logo upon request.
What are my estimated costs to exhibit?
Here's a ballpark estimate of what an exhibitor in a 10 x 10 booth could expect. Please note: this is NOT a quote, but a guide to give you an idea of how much services cost at the show. To budget accurately, please refer to the Exhibitor Service Manual and contact the appropriate vendor.
How do I update my company listing for the website and Show Guide?
Access your Exhibitor Dashboard to complete your company listing for the show website and the onsite Show Guide. You can also pay invoices and register for booth personnel badges. Log-in using your Exhibitor ID. Lost your password? Contact us.
Exhibitor Hotel Reservations
When booking your hotel reservations, please make sure you use onPeak, the only official hotel/housing provider for InfoComm 2018. We strongly encourage you to avoid other hotel or travel agencies, as many of these "fly by night" companies will take your credit card and not actually book a reservation for you.
Stay connected with InfoComm and use the #InfoComm18 hashtag to link news about your booth to InfoComm followers. You can connect with InfoComm through the following social media outlets:
LinkedIn: InfoComm 2018