Invite your customers to see you at InfoComm 2019 with this Free Exhibit Hall Pass
- Download the Free Pass template.
- Enter your company name or logo, booth number and VIP Code and save your new file (don't know your VIP Code? Contact Willie Wolfman)
- Send your unique invitations digitally, via mail or both! We will mail up to 5,000 (minimum of 100) Exhibit Hall passes to your U.S. customer/prospect database at no charge. Contact Rebecca Mackey for more information about our complimentary direct mail program.
Take advantage of these other FREE opportunities to promote your booth
- Share your unique VIP Code with an unlimited number of your customers! Plus, you can see who registered with your code on your Exhibitor Registration Dashboard. See how!
- Add the InfoComm Exhibitor email signature in your messages
- Use the InfoComm show logo in your own print or digital marketing materials
- Use your customized marketing assets to create a personalized webpage, banner ads, and HTML invite for your customers that includes your company's information.
- Participate in the Exhibitor VIP Code Contest for the chance to win credit toward your InfoComm 2020 booth space
- Update your company's description and product categories on the attendee MyShowPlanner site (make updates through your Exhibitor Dashboard)
- Upload your Press Release to the attendee MyShowPlanner site (upload your press release through your Exhibitor Dashboard)
- Upload two new product listings in the New Product Gallery on the attendee MyShowPlanner site (upload your products through your Exhibitor Dashboard)
- Upload your company's In-Booth Education schedule to let attendees know when you're planning educational presentations in your booth at the show (upload your information through your Exhibitor Dashboard)
- Submit one of your company's press releases before April 22 to be included in the VIP Show Daily.
Exhibitors who are contracted before April 26 also receive:
- Company listed in the printed, onsite Show Guide, with contact information and product category (make updates through your Exhibitor Dashboard)
- Booth number included in the printed, onsite Exhibit Hall map