Invite your customers to see you at InfoComm 2019 with this Free Exhibit Hall Pass
- Download the Free Pass template.
- Enter your company name or logo, booth number and VIP Code and save your new file (don't know your VIP Code? Contact Willie Wolfman)
- Send your unique invitations digitally, via mail or both! We will mail up to 5,000 (minimum of 100) Exhibit Hall passes to your U.S. customer/prospect database at no charge. To participate in the direct mail program, contact Rebecca Mackey by May 20.
Take advantage of these other FREE opportunities to promote your booth
- Share your unique VIP Code with an unlimited number of your customers! Plus, you can see who registered with your code on your Exhibitor Registration Dashboard. See how!
- Add the InfoComm Exhibitor email signature in your messages
- Use the InfoComm show logo in your own print or digital marketing materials
- Use your customized marketing assets to create a personalized webpage, banner ads, and HTML invite for your customers that includes your company's information.
- Participate in the Exhibitor VIP Code Contest for the chance to win credit toward your InfoComm 2020 booth space
- Update your company's description and product categories on the attendee MyShowPlanner site (make updates through your Exhibitor Dashboard)
- Upload your Press Release to the attendee MyShowPlanner site (upload your press release through your Exhibitor Dashboard)
- Upload two new product listings in the New Product Gallery on the attendee MyShowPlanner site (upload your products through your Exhibitor Dashboard)
- Upload your company's In-Booth Education schedule to let attendees know when you're planning educational presentations in your booth at the show (upload your information through your Exhibitor Dashboard)
Exhibitors who are contracted before April 26 also receive:
- Company listed in the printed, onsite Show Guide, with contact information, company description and product category (make updates through your Exhibitor Dashboard by April 26)
- Booth number included in the printed, onsite Exhibit Hall map