We are committed to sharing with our exhibitors the most up-to-date information available on how to safely attend and conduct business at InfoComm 2021. Please check this page and the general InfoComm 2021 Health and Safety page frequently for updates.
Health & Safety For Exhibitors
The Orange County Convention Center does not have specific guidelines or requirements for exhibits or exhibitors during tradeshows and events at their facility. We recommend exhibitors read the information provided on the Health & Safety Guidelines page and plan accordingly practicing social distancing, wearing of proper mask, cleansing of areas in the booth and frequently washing or hand-sanitizing of hands. Please check the Health & Safety Guidelines page frequently for InfoComm Health and Safety procedures.
Download this guide from Freeman on things you may want to consider for your booth.
Registration and Badge Pickup
All personnel are required to accept the InfoComm show policies and sign a COVID Self-Declaration form when you pick up your badge (which states that you have not received a positive COVID-19 test or have been exposed to COVID-19).
All personnel must pick up badge in person. Bulk badge pickup will NOT be allowed this year.
Booths, Floor Traffic, Networking Areas
One-way traffic patterns
- It is recommended for Exhibitors to have an open designed booth and sanitized daily.
- Food & Beverage and networking areas to be developed with social distancing focus.
- Eliminate areas where social distancing might prove difficult.
- Overnight disinfection of show floor and daily high traffic areas
What is InfoComm doing and requiring?
MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
Appointment setting via InfoComm's mobile app allows for more focused, purposeful meetings, and the use of electronic lead retrieval/digital information sharing will be encouraged.
- Limited in-booth traffic
- Separate Entry and Exits
- Physical distance signage
- Controlled occupancy of public spaces and education and meeting rooms
MASKS ARE REQUIRED
InfoComm Show Management requires face masks to be worn at all time during InfoComm 2021. If you forget your mask or wear a face covering that is not permitted on site, then we will provide you with a replacement mask.
All face masks must:
- Fully cover the nose and mouth
- If you are using a face shield you must also wear a face mask.
The following are not permitted:
- Neck Gaiters
- Open chin triangle bandanas
- Face masks with valves, vents, mesh material or holes of any kind.