- 6 RUs
- 6 RUs
Each year, InfoComm's most popular session explores the most important trends shaping our industry. Join Sean Wargo, AVIXA’s Senior Director for Market Intelligence, and a host of technology experts, industry analysts, and veteran service providers as they explore recent technology innovations, the forces driving these changes, and the implications of real-world implementation.
The theme of Emerging Trends Day 2020 is Engagement. Through presentations, panels and debates, you’ll learn how innovations across technology verticals are leading to higher quality interaction, better access to media and digital resources, and richer, more rewarding AV experiences.
Emerging Trends Day 2020 will explore engagement from a variety of angles. Come just for the talks that interest you most, or stay the whole day and use what you learn to set your agenda for the rest of the show:
- 8:30 AM – Trend Overview: Engagement Across Verticals (featuring exclusive insights from AVIXA’s MOAR reports)
- 9:00 AM – Visionary Presentation: Engagement through Interactivity
- 9:15 AM – Panel: Innovations in Sound Capture are giving Everyone a Voice
- 9:45 AM – Visionary Presentation: Engagement through Immersion
- 10:00 AM – Trend Overview: 3D Audio in Brand Applications
- 10:15 AM – Panel: Innovations in Video Capture allow Remote Audiences to “Be There”
- 11:00 AM – Debate: Which Technologies Represent the Future of Immersive Display?
- 11:45 AM – Morning Wrap-up/Where to Learn More
- 12:00 PM – Break
- 1:30 PM – Trend Overview: Disruptions Ahead
- 1:35 PM – Debate: What’s the Role of the AV Professional in the Future of UCC?
- 2:10 PM – Debate: Are there Any Winners in the Protocol Wars?
- 2:50 PM – Visionary Presentation: The Democratization of Control
- 3:00 PM – Final Panel: Almost Famous – Which Technologies are Poised to Break Through?
- 3:40 PM – Closing Thoughts
Attendees will get a resource guide to where deeper dives into each topic and technology can be found, both in the InfoComm 2020 training program and among resources available from AVIXA year-round.